Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I had an AMAZING day!!! I was woken up by the girls with a full course breakfast complete with "popping eggs" (eggs over easy), sausage, bacon, hash browns, biscuits, coffee & OJ! Then I got a special card from each of my girls & from Cody. I opened the most beautiful mercury glass pedestal bowl & a beautiful potted Orchid.

The girls dressed "beautiful" for me and we snatched a picture before Cody headed to work. 

We spent the morning outside playing and when it was time to come in for lunch, Reese told me "Go to your room and wait. We have a special lunch for you." I was caught off guard but thrilled the girls were trying so hard to make today special. I snuck a peak on them once and they had crawled up onto the island to prep lunch. Then I hear "Mommy, your lunch is ready!"
They had made all 4 of us turkey & cheese sandwiches with a side of chips. I was cracking up laughing when I sat down at the table and Reese had put the mayo & a drink for me on display in my new mercury glass bowl. It was quite the gourmet meal!!!! After we all ate they told me to close my eyes that they had a "special dessert" for me. They placed this delicious cookie cake in front of me and I was so surprised!

I told the girls this was the BEST Mother's Day ever & thank you!

When Cody got home from work this evening he cooked an amazing steak & lobster dinner for the two of us!

I have been incredibly blessed with 3 amazing little girls and another little blessing on the way! I am so thankful to be able to celebrate Mother's Day. It was truly an amazing day!


No comments: