Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Princess Banner {FREEBIE}

I made a birthday banner for Emma's Cinderella party and I'm feeling generous so I'm sharing it as a FREEBIE to go along with the water bottle labels!

This banner spells out "Happy 3rd Birthday Princess" (our banner will go ahead and spell out Emma). You can leave out the age if it doesn't apply and I have included Cinderella's carriage at the end, which can be spaced anywhere in the banner.

Simply download, print on 8.5x11 card stock, cut out, laminating is optional, hole punch in each upper corner and hang with ribbon!
To download my full Happy Birthday Princess Banner click here!

To get my matching water bottle labels FREEBIE click here!

*UPDATE: to see these in use at the party click here

ENJOY!


4 comments:

Alicia said...

Thank you for the printable banner and water bottle labels. My princess is turning 3 next month...where does the time go!! Do you happen to have a printable for the food/drink labels?

steddy said...

Thanks for having this available to download. Remember what font you used so I can print out my daughter's name?

Unknown said...

Thank you so much ! This is super pretty and perfect for my little girls special day!

Eric and Jenny said...

Thank you for your freebie! Saved me time and creative energy!:)