Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bathroom Make Over

We recently repainted our master bathroom but this toilet area did not feel complete.

We went to Target and bought 3 espresso colored shelves that were 35" long (the exact width of this bathroom wall). It didn't take my husband too long to get them hung but did require some touch up painting from having to squeeze them into a tight space.


And now to accessorize...

Floor Vase: Kirklands
Glass Jars: Home Goods
Basket: Target
Towels: JC Penny

I already owned the candle stick and picture frames
(I plan to change out the pic on the middle shelf to something more recent).

I simply filled the jars with soaps and cotton balls from the Dollar Tree.

I might look for a small picture to hang on the wall right above the toilet. What do you think? We love this new make over!

2 comments:

Kelly Grant said...

So pretty!!! Love it

Kasia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.