Saturday, October 29, 2011

31 Weeks & Scarlett's Nursery!

Only 9 more weeks (or less most likely) until Scarlett's arrival!! 
I had a routine check up with my OB yesterday morning and everything is on track. My fundal height is perfect and fetal heart rate was145. I go back every 2 weeks from now on.

Yesterday afternoon I started contracting...A LOT (every few minutes for several hours and they were very uncomfortable). I started drinking ice water immediately and hurried and finished some schoolwork and the dishes in case we had to go in to get them to stop. It ended up taking 3 huge glasses of ice water to slow them down enough for me to go to sleep around midnight. Sleep did the trick because they have no stopped thank goodness!!

31 weeks

On a better note, I am in LOVE with this lamp I found for Scarlett's nursery!! It's the perfect color ivory and vintage looking. You can't tell in these pictures but the porcelain base is actually crackled. 


I also found this red vintage bird mirror but I'm not completely sure it fits with the room. I might try and add some ivory paint to it (not sure yet). 

I'm struggling with the curtains. We are now on our 2nd set of curtains and I just can't seem to get the look I want. Not sure what the plan is just yet...ha! I've also been on the lookout for a french arm chair or some sort of small vintage ivory chair that I can possibly reupholster with matching fabric. It's coming along though....

1 comment:

Rishana said...

Well now you've done it,you're gonna need those anthropologie cream vertical ruffled curtains or something very similar to match the lampshade! lol