Saturday, August 13, 2011

20 Weeks/Scarlett's Nursery

20 weeks...the halfway point!!!

She is now the size of a cantaloupe!

Good news: I got the call yesterday that the AFP blood results were perfectly normal!! I asked again about my previous trisomy screening and she reassured me they were well within the normal range. As long as she continues to grow I truly feel she will be just perfect :)

I've been asked for pictures of Scarlett's nursery theme. Here is some of the inspiration for her room:
Her custom crib bedding will be with this red/cream damask with matching cream fabrics

We ordered these furniture pieces (will be here in 4-6 weeks)

Today we began painting her room a warm, taupe color (Valspar Warm Buff) that I think will just make the room look so elegant!! Both girls had a blast helping paint their sister's room :)

Emma was our cheerleader

Reese was so excited to help



It is very hard to photograph a wall color but I think this shows the color pretty well. 




No comments: