Tuesday, June 28, 2011

13.3 Weeks

Today we had the nuchal translucency (NT) sono done to measure the fold at the back of the baby's neck. They compare this to blood work to determine the risk of genetic issues. The NT measurement was great and it will take a few days for the blood work to come in.

Cody & I were excited to see the baby again! The baby is measuring a week ahead and was drinking the amniotic fluid, which was so neat to watch that little mouth open and close!! We asked for a sneak peek at the gender but the sono tech couldn't tell. Hopefully in a few weeks we will know if the girls are getting a sister or a brother ;)


3 comments:

Brenden said...

Beautiful baby already!! Can't wait to find out what you're having. I will go out on a limb and say BOY! But 3 girls would be so fun :) Hope you're feeling well! I still can't believe you're having #3!!!

Kelly Grant said...

Aw cuteness!!! My babies so far have always measured a week behind my due date, but yet Addison was huge....maybe it was the steriod shot I got at 32 weeks?!?!? Either way, it doesnt make sense to clueless little me.

YAY gender reveal soon!! What week are you getting that done?

Tonya said...

I'll probably go to a 3rd party ultrasound place around 16/17 weeks :)