Saturday, March 19, 2011

Andi's 1st Birthday!

This past weekend we were blessed enough to attend our dear friend's daughter's 1st birthday party in McKinney, TX! Shara & I had so much fun baking the evening before and decorating!! I am posting my favorite pictures because I took 244 of them!! 
(you may recognize some of my decorations from Reese's parties)

Two VERY Proud Bakers

The Cake Table



Decor

The Strickland Family


Reese & Andi Looking Sweet

The Birthday Girl!


"Happy Birthday To You..."



Love her reaction to all the sugar!

Us


Cupcake Time


She is so beautiful!

Emma woke up just in time for some lovin' from Mr. Tolleson

Shara opening the ABC photobook from my girls...




We love you Shara, Dave, Andi & Pearl (dog)!!

2 comments:

Brenden said...

Adorable! That's a great pic of you and Cody also! Sounds like a fun time! Can't wait for Graham's first birthday!!!

Tonya said...

Thanks Bren!