Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Party Planning!!

Let the party planning begin!!!
Reese will soon be turning 2 years old--we can't believe it! I am not ready for her to be 2 already but I am having fun planning her party :) Her birthday is February 6th (and so is Super Bowl) so we will be having her party on the 5th this year.

Her 2nd Birthday Party will be held at Pure Fun Party and it is going to be a blast! The theme is cupcakes and I am so excited about my party ideas so far! The invitations will be going out in the mail tomorrow and I am thrilled with how cute they are!!

I am going to attempt to make Reese a GIANT cupcake thanks to Dawn for letting me borrow her special pan :) I think I will need to make a "practice" one to make sure I can actually do it...hahaha!

Stay tuned for more party planning updates!

No comments: