Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy 4 Months Emma!!!

Emma is 4 Months Old!!




Emma goes to the pediatrician tomorrow for a check up and shots. However, Emma is sick with the same stuff Reese had so I doubt they will give her shots. She has a terrible cough, congestion, sneezing, and overall just doesn't feel well. I am pretty sure the girls have RSV. I will talk to the pedi thoroughly tomorrow about Emma's symptoms. I can't wait to see how much she weighs. She is quite the little chunk and I love it!

 She is still working hard on trying to roll over from her back to her stomach. She gets SO close but just can't get over that underlying arm. She is still doing wonderful at nursing and not so wonderful at bottle feeding. She's a "momma's girl" I guess! 

Emma refuses pacifiers and is content sucking on her fingers ;)

Here are a few photos from this past week:

Emma Enjoying Her New Baby Swing

Posing in her new hat

2 comments:

Kelly Grant said...

She looks like a little porcelain doll in those pics of her in the bumbo chair!

Tonya said...

Thanks Kelly!!!!