Friday, January 7, 2011

Finally!!!


It took me FOUR attempts to get this "practice" giant candy cupcake liner to turn out!! The 1st time I froze it, the 2nd I didn't let cool enough, the 3rd just flat failed!! I finally sat down and looked at some pictures online of it being done and I realized I wasn't spreading the candy melt up high enough to create a "lip" to be able to pull the liner out of the mold.

Success!!

 Reese watched me ice the GIANT cupcake and made me crack up laughing by saying she wanted to help....and then stuck a finger in the bowl and licked the icing ;) Her form of help was being my taste tester...apparently the icing is really "yummy"!! Reese then helped me sprinkle the cupcake. Beware...I have NEVER iced anything like this before.


I can't wait to cut into it to see how the rainbow batter turned out!

2 comments:

dawnzer said...

Looks yummy!!!! =)

Tonya said...

Thanks for ALL your help Dawn :) Just hope I can repeat it!!