Tuesday, March 2, 2010

9 Weeks!

Today I am 9 weeks pregnant with baby #2!! I am feeling great so far with no real symptoms except HUNGER!! I am so much more hungry with this baby than with Reese. And yes- there is only ONE baby in there ;o)

Our baby now is about the size of a medium green olive. Tiny fingers and toes are present. Although the baby is still very small, it is beginning to look more like a human being. Our baby's back is straightening out and the tail is shrinking. In proportion to the rest of its body, the head is large and remains curved forwards onto the chest. The head is erect and the neck is developing well. Even though our baby's eyes are well developed, they are covered by a membrane lid. The eyes will not begin to open and close for quite some time still. Our baby will begin to make tiny movements as the muscles start to develop.

Reese is doing great!! She loves it when I chase her around the house saying "I'm going to get you!" She gets so tickled and hysterical with this that she gets clumsy when trying to run away from me!! I really need to get this on video because it cracks Cody and I up!!

We are counting down the days until the big move to San Antonio!! Cody's rotations end March 26th and my last weekend to work will be March 27/28th. The 29th we will start loading up a uhaul!!! We can't wait!!

1 comment:

Kelly Grant said...

All exciting changes in yalls life!!!! YAY!!!