Monday, September 22, 2008

20 Weeks!!!

Holy Cow!! I am officially at the half way point in my pregnancy, only 20 more weeks to go!! I am still feeling great!! I have an OB appt. tomorrow for a check up, I am eager to see how much weight I have gained. I am starting to feel her move around a little more now, she likes to kick me when I lay down to sleep :o) We are so excited to have the nursery furniture in the room and assembled!!! It looks beautiful! All we need now is baby Reese ;o)

My Birthday present from Cody was a wonderful diaper bag!!!

During Week 20: Reese is now the size of a small cantelope. She is approx. 10 ounces and about 6 1/2-10 inches long. Her uterus is fully formed and her ovaries are holding about 7 million primitive eggs. She has plenty of room for twisting, turning, kicking, punching, and even a somersault!

No comments: