Monday, September 1, 2008

17 Weeks!!

We are now onto week 17 already! I think I am finally starting to show and I can't wait for my belly to "pop" out! I have only gained 1 pound back from the 1.5 that I lost, so I am still where I started pre-pregnancy in weight. Cody got to feel baby Reese move for the 1st time last night, what a moment!!!

We are still trying to decide on a middle name, so please vote on the link that is at the top right of this page :o) If you have other suggestions, we are definately open to them!

During Week 17: She is now 5 to 5.5 inches long and about 5 oz., about the size of your palm or an onion! Body fat is begining to form and the skin is still transparent. This week she will be practicing swallowing and sucking. Her heart rate is now regulated by her brain instead of the spontaneous beats.

No comments: