Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We're Pregnant!!!

Cody & I are so thrilled to be pregnant with baby #1!! I am 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant, making my estimated due date February 9, 2009. I started taking prescription prenatal vitamins today and so far I have held them down :o) I have been taking over the counter prenatals for 1 year already!! We had been trying to get pregnant since the end of September in 2007 and in January I has diagnosed with hypothyroid-preventing me from getting pregnant. Then in February I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's (an autoimmune disease that attacks the thyroid). In March my thyroid was finally under control and in May we concieved with the help of Clomid :o)


Lab Results So Far:

Beta HCG @ 11 days post ovulation = 15
Progesterone Level @ 11 days post ovulation = 35!! A great number :o)
Beta HCG @ 14 days post ovulation = 89!!! Officially 4 weeks pregnant!!!

My first OBGYN appointment is June 18th and we can't wait! Hopefully we will get our 1st sono then so we can see our "little peanut" for the 1st time!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just such a cute blog thingie! We are just so genuinely happy for the both of you. I know you'll keep us posted, we are excited!
Loveyoumuch,
mere

jackie said...

best wishes to both of you. cant wait to see you both in july. i cant believe i am going to be a great aunt.

love jackie